Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce & Payroll Manager
at Volvo Group Global
- Strives for high quality in all deliveries while assuring a high payroll accuracy level
- Lead employees in defined locations to secure operations and team engagement on a day-to-day basis and to meet the decided objectives, targets and metrics
- Helps translate the HR Services Vision, Mission and Strategy to their team in the form of SMART goals.
- Drive change by leading people through transformations and by ensuring organizational readiness, including assuring smooth transition of new or updated processes into production
- Drive continuous improvements and standardization for Work Force Administration processes utilizing lean principles and tools
- Develop their team to meet HR Services objectives and requirements
- Ensure delivery according to customer and process requirements
- Ensure that quality, operational excellence, productivity, and cost reduction objectives and targets are fulfilled
- Follow-up and reporting of the production process performance and customer satisfaction within defined location
- Budget responsibility for the production process at defined location
- Encourage competence development by providing leadership to create and maintain a culture necessary to attract and retain talent in HR Services
- Develop, motivate and coach respective teams in the regional delivery locations/centers, including communicating with, training, and developing teams to ensure achievement of goals and objectives
- Member of Region Management Team, participating in delivery planning, priority setting, resource utilization, process improvement activities, and overall project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business, or the equivalent combination of directly related education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 5-10 years of payroll experience
- 5-10 years of relevant and demonstrated Human Resource experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a position where the responsibilities included significant and successful conflict and problem resolution experience as well as the clarification of policies and guidelines is required
- Minimum of 5 years staff management responsibility
- Demonstrated HRIS experience preferred
- Experience in a call center environment is preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and/or Fundamental Payroll Certification (CCP) certification a plus
- Professional Human Resources (SPHR or PHR) designation is a plus
- 2 to 5 years of experience in use of lean tools and principles is a plus
- Manage the Payroll Administration Employees in the specific location
- manages workforce deliveries in collaboration with the global service center team
- Be responsible for Finance & Performance Management, meeting the targets set by HR Services Executive Management Team
- Decision mandate according to Authorization Directive and Register
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?