Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
You have an agile working attitude and you love networking. You have an open mind-set and passion to deliver value for our customers.
- Understand the business process and become a subject matter expert in the day to day activities and operations of areas of responsibility
- Utilize business analysis skills to develop, recommend, and lead new processes and procedure
- Build and leverage relationships with internal business partners, Volvo Group enablers, and external partners to deliver modern technology solutions
- Identify, clarify, document and translate business requirements, user stories into conceptual design working with the project team and using appropriate tools
- Responsible for assisting our business partner in developing the business case for a project
- Produce the technical specifications to be communicated to the development team for the development of the solution and obtain sign-off
- Responsible for the development of use cases, testing scenarios, and mock-ups/prototypes for projects assigned
- Ensure adherence to project and program procedures and life cycles to ensure business needs are understood and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
- Provides quality assurance, testing and updates to test plans and script documents as needed
- Responsible for the successful and timely completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Prepare and deliver communications to various audiences including business and IT leadership
- Handle all clarification requests to/from the development team or software provider throughout the whole development phase
- Provide insights and recommendations from analysis and speak to impacts on the business
- University degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business solution development and/or system analysis preferably in Financial Industry
- Previous experience as project manager or similar
- Very good understanding of VFS business and processes
- Strong problem solving skills, identifying, structuring, monitoring and delivering results
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Experience in Business Intelligence and report design a plus
- Prototyping reports to test data models and refine requirements
- Good communication skills and ability to work and interact with a wide variety of colleagues
- High level of IT application skills
- Experience using SQL in data query and extraction operations.
- A global and agile mind set with strong customer focus, self-motivated, and internally driven
- Drive and ability to execute against set targets and a positive and proactive attitude
- Advanced level of English (oral/written)
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?