Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remarketing Asset Manager
at Volvo Group Global
To manage the following processes for:
- Tracking and control of incoming assets
- Enforcement of contractual terms and conditions for incoming assets
- Coordination of warranty claims, maintenance, and repairs
- Coordinate inspection with customers and dealers
- Review all inspections and rectify deficiencies
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with truck inspectors
- Train and communicate return process with fleets and dealers
- Maintain proper record-keeping for repair claim actions
- Handle trade term issues with storage lots, dealers, and fleets upon request
- Develop efficient and accurate processes for handling of inbound assets
- Coordinate inbound asset stocking process
- Assist in tracking and reporting inventory (both pre-buy and current) to sales area
- Periodic travel (as necessary) to visit customers and dealers
- Review and thoroughly understand the contractual agreement
- Managing through systems
- Customer focus
- Priority setting
- Action oriented
- Directing others
- Technical learning
- Integrity and trust
- Manages conflict
- Quality decision making
- Bachelors degree in business management or related disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Three to five years experience in the area of heavy duty trucks, preferably in used truck sales, or general truck support (i.e. service)
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?