Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volvo Group Global
We see opportunities, we are flexible and we support each other and are open for dialogue and exchange.
You will work in an exciting and global environment and you will join a team with a positive atmosphere who enjoys working together. We look forward to welcome you and have you on board in our team.
- Be an active member in the global network of Project & Commodity buyers
- Develop the Sourcing plan for components & systems according to cross functional time plans
- Manage Sourcing activities in project phase:
- Drive the supplier selection process
- Secure that supplier selection complies with Targets/Budget (Sourcing deadline, tooling/SIPD cost…)
- Secure the outcome of the Sourcing in a contractual package
- Ensure deliverables from suppliers to fulfill APQP activities managed by SQE
- Challenge, Negotiate, Secure & Report fulfillment of Project targets in terms of QDCFTSR during Sourcing and Project phase
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in the Project phase
- Manage parts and orders in Project phase and ensure a timely part transfer in the system to the Commodity buyer
- Ensure that the supplier is prepared for production, including capacity and all needed system updates (Parma codes, EDI connection…)
- Manage Project Performance Reviews with suppliers and stakeholders
- Provide input on Supplier Project Performance to the Commodity buyer
- University degree in Business, Engineering or related field and or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Purchasing and/or extensive negotiation experience with a supplier/customer relationship
- Business acumen
- Motivated by change management and ability to drive change
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Multicultural experience is an asset
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?