Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Specialist
at Volvo Group Global
- Manages sales reporting process to ensure accurate, timely and meaningful projections are distributed
- Manages process and reporting of lost sales reporting (LSR), OEM orderbaord reporting, pipeline forecast, dealer review decks, regional reporting, and other requests by truck sales management
- Uses Salesforce.com (CRM system), including development of reports, to improve the overall sales processes
- Provides support to Credit and Documentation and Funding departments for rate updates, package requests, and general questions
- Responsible for updating rate concession approvals and comments within credit system and Salesforce.com
- Investigates opportunities for improved productivity and performance within the Truck Channel that increase efficiency and further support achievement of overall goals
- Provides general transaction support to the field sales organization in order to decrease the selling cycle time
- Provides field sales support to include rate concession and pre-payment penalty (PPP) waiver requests, proposal letters, and credit and documentation follow up
- Supports creation of all necessary transaction documentation to deliver to the Dealer or End User Customer
- Works with other departments to ensure continued support of the sales objectives and dealer responsiveness goals
- Provides support to manager, RSMs and VP Truck Sales as needed on other assigned key projects
- Other duties assigned as needed
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool a plus
- Experience with TransAction, CreditPath, Business Objects a plus
- Experience in credit, documentation, sales, or other capacity related to the financial component of equipment distribution preferred
- Experience within Class 8 trucking environment preferred
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Must have high level of ambition, detail oriented, and enjoys a fast pace environment
- Excellent adaptability and flexibility in a changing work environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Required Competencies and Skills
All VFS USA employees should be at the skilled level (or working towards the skilled level) for the following competencies:
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions
- Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty integrity, and authenticity
- Collaborates: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
- Nimble Learning: Actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?