Volvo Group Global
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DEX Regional Account Manager
at Volvo Group Global
- Responsible for DEX key account development and sales activities in assigned region
- Work with DEX and Mack/Volvo aftermarket sales team to build and implement a regional sales plan to achieve regional sales goals in support of DEX overall sales goals
- Conducts and supports external/internal DEX sales activities
- Maintains a close rapport between the DEX sales team, Mack/Volvo sales team, distributor, and key customers
- Ensure customers have a user-friendly customer service experience, pre and post sales
- Support DEX and Mack/Volvo sales functions to meet or exceed established sales objectives
- Work with DEX and Mack/Volvo sales team to develop and execute sales plans strategies in assigned region
- Communicate with key account customers and potential customers as well as company entities to ensure customer requirements are met
- Supports the Mack/Volvo sales team and assigned dealer in the development and implementation a comprehensive parts sales and marketing plan that meets Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) requirements
- Follow up with customer purchases, record customer feedback, suggestions and complaints
- Monitor and report key account sales performance
- Resolve problems by identifying issues, researching, exploring answers, and providing solutions
- Work with DEX team and Mack/Volvo sales team to develop programs and promotions to drive sales
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Strategic agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Familiar with heavy-duty truck, parts and salvage industry
- Ability to accurately answers questions and satisfy customer demands related to heavy-duty parts sales
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of the latest sales principles and how to apply them in today’s market.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills: Windows Applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Associates degree in related field or 5-6 years of experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in aftermarket parts sales and marketing
- Experience with heavy-duty truck or transportation industry
- Working knowledge of Mack and Volvo specific operational systems
This position will sit in Greensboro, but will travel to 50% of the time.
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society. Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions which employs about 110,000 employees, has production in 19 countries and sales in about 190 countries. A place where your voice is heard and your ideas matter.
We believe that a work climate characterized by respect for the individual, challenging career opportunities and a healthy workplace, support personal development and make your work stimulating. We believe that diversity and inclusion increase your engagement, generate innovation and business development – and make the Volvo Group a more interesting place to work. We believe that every employee has the capability and the determination to improve our business operations, and the desire to develop professionally. And we believe that responsible business, including environmental aspects, business ethics, human rights and social issues, is our way of doing business.
Together we move the world. Join the Volvo Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?