Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct-to-Home Installation Technician
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon. Part of our innovation is being where innovative customers shop, we have partnered with Best Buy to bring our Smart Home products to retail stores across North America.
Why our employees love their job:
We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values.
What you’ll do:
• Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes
• Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
• Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage”
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment
What we’re looking for:
• Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance
• Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Reliable transportation
• The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
• High school diploma
• Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful