Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle Analyst in Greensboro, NC at Vaco
Under supervision of the Manager of Financial Systems, Oracle Analyst is responsible for participating in the deployment project for Oracle ERP/EPM and providing ongoing business support for enhancements, issues, and data/configuration updates within the tool. This includes, but is not limited to, GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Manufacturing, Planning, and Reporting modules.
This position requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail along with experience in financial system support, project management, and reporting writing. This position will work closely with our company's Systems Implementer & Support Partner and have an active hands-on role with business teams during initial ERP deployment, training, and post-launch support.
* Maintain and improve ERP/EPM process documentation, requirements, architectural diagrams, and enhancements roadmap
* Direct engagement with our company's Systems Support Partner to learn configuration and participate in all workshops and design sessions
* Quality of the ERP/EPM deployment by participating in Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and end-user training activities
* Conceptualizes, designs, and administers business processes, changes, and updates, while maintaining appropriate internal controls
* Self-educates to maintain overall system understanding, researches and understand new capabilities provided through recurring feature releases, and proactively pursues any relevant training or certifications
* Conducts multiple phase, customized training for new hires and ongoing, role-based associate training workshops
* Functions as Tier 1 and Tier 2 ERP/EPM Support contact with the ability to handle advanced requests Work closely with support partner for any Tier 3 support needs or system enhancements
* ERP/EPM Data Management and Reporting
* Uses ERP/EPM and other resources to provide meaningful reports and ad hoc analysis to finance, executive leaders and others as needed
* Using multiple data sources, this position will use their advanced SQL, ODBI and Excel skillset to regularly develop complex reporting, trending, and analysis
* Designs, implements and maintains dashboards for finance leaders, executive management, and other departments for fast, timely, and actionable insights to company performance and metrics
* Provides end user support to finance team on ERP/EPM in their planning processes and report development
* Plays a role in the development and execution of ERP/EPM integration plans for new acquisitions
* Performs acquisition data integration analysis, cleanup, and designs data migration strategy
* Proactively provides reporting as new initiatives arise
* Leads efforts to maintain system wide data cleanliness for accurate reporting ERP/EPM Tool Development
* Leads implementation, administration and conducts training on related ERP/EPM tools
* Research, develop, recommend and administer new ERP modules to improve functional efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining internal controls
* Work closely with IT teams to design, build, and maintain efficient API and file based integrations to ERP/EPM tools
* Leverages advanced SQL skill set to develop any needed database queries Special Project Management & Support
* Helps with cross-team process improvement or reporting projects as needed by leveraging business process expertise and overall company understanding
* Manages special projects, reporting, analysis, processes and assignments between finance and other departments (operations, marketing, sales, HR, etc.)
* Leads training and support for ERP/EPM tools across user groups * Cross train on Workday, Salesforce, and other back office applications III. Education/Qualifications/Experience
* Oracle ERP/EPM Administration, Configuration, Support, and Training.
* A proven working knowledge of ERP, Planning, and Reporting systems (Preferably Oracle) with experience in writing business requirements, development and documentation of UAT processes, direct set up of master data, updating configurations, creating complex reports and data updates within an ERP environment.
* Bachelor's degree (technical or business preferred)
* Oracle Cloud experience preferred
* Advanced knowledge of ERP systems and business processes (5+ years)
* Advanced knowledge of report building and SQL queries required. Oracle Smartview and Oracle ODBI experience preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, with emphasis on Excel) * GSuite experience (preferred)
* Project Management Experience (2+ year)
* Financial analysis experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
* Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.