Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Guest Services- Downtown, Greensboro Area
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for team members to work special events at a college campus located in Greensboro, NC.
*****BONUS INCENTIVE FOR REFERRING A FRIEND THAT IS HIRED IN A POSITION OF $1,000.00****
The primary responsibility of the Event Staff is to provide guests with a positive impression of the University by offering a superior, guest service experience.
Ticket Taker, Usher, Directional Staff, Security, Guest Services.
$13.00 Per Hour
GREENSBORO, CAMPUS AREA
PART TIME POSITIONS!!!
This is a part-time position and hours vary based on event schedule. Flexibility and willingness to work long and irregular hours and days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Additional Full Time hours available based on performance & availability!
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks (i.e. ticket scanning, directing guests to their seats, providing directions)
Provide guests with accurate event and venue information.
- Enforce facility policies and procedures - Identify and respond to emergencies according to emergency protocols.
This is a part-time position and hours vary based on event schedule. Flexibility and willingness to work long and irregular hours and days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. Additional Full Time hours available based on performance!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- MUST be 21 years or older
- Work flexible hours including evenings & weekends
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
In the Security Industry, a Professional Security Officer may be required to possess a guard card/license depending on the state in which they are employed. The guard card/license is paid for by the owner of the license and becomes the property of that individual.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.