Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- Sheet Metal - Journeyman
- Job Board
Immediate opening for Sheet Metal/HVAC Journeyman with Tradesmen International in Triad area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Service: Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and and equipment.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
For this Sheet Metal/HVAC Journeyman position you must have the following.
- Need 5 years of experience.
- Ability to confidently troubleshoot, install sheet metal and duct.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Will be installing sheet metal duct
- Installing all thread, trapeze style hangers
- Will need all tools required for fabrication such as
- Battery drill, screw drivers, knife, hammer, tape measure, Panduit gun (if needed),
- Left and right tin snips, ¼ in and ½ in sheet metal bender,
- Wide mouth (duck bill) vise grips, etc.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, as an HVAC Journeyman with Tradesmen you will get a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
OSHA 10 training provided free of charge.
Tradesmen International is an EO company - M/F/Veteran/Disability