Tradesmen International, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tradesmen International, Inc
- Req ID
- HVAC - Apprentice
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated HVAC Technician Apprentices to join our team. If you are a HVAC Technician Apprentice with 3-5 years of experience eager to become a skilled HVAC Technician by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have plenty of great opportunities for HVAC Technician Apprentices that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
You will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman HVAC Tech and assemble, install, service, and repair air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in homes, schools, commercial and industrial buildings.
- 3-5 years experience in the field
- Assisting in servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to mount, assemble, troubleshoot and repair units
- Identifying, analyzing and repairing equipment, instruments and products at a customer's location
- Performing preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications as needed or requested by customers, HVAC Field Technicians, or Field Technician Supervisors
- Maintaining stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all service-related activities
- Determining parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need
- Delivering parts to job sites, as necessary
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those HVAC Technician Apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Journeyman HVAC Technician
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability