Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TOOL CHECK AUDITOR-MILITARY PROGRAM
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
The Tool Check Auditor is assigned to any Military program requiring added Tool and FOD control. The Tool Check Auditor is directly responsible to the Program Management Office (PMO) and the Facility Security Officer (FSO).
1. Audit all tool bags and or boxes that enter and exit the aircraft control area against the Tool Control Card.
2. Audit all non-maintenance personnel and visitors who have complete Personal Items Card when entering and exiting aircraft control area.
3. Return completed Tool and Personal Inventory Records to the PMO Office.
4. Check parts racks for consumables and E.S.D. and notify Team Leader if found.
5. Maintain hangar by sweeping and FOD removal in all area’s to include parts racks, oil drums, fence line, ladders, stands, work platforms, tool box area, sheet metal area, GSE equipment and ramp area.
6. Notify appropriate management personnel in the case of oil spots on the floor.
7. Check condition of ladders, stands, and GSE equipment to ensure that it is being properly used and is in good repair. Red Tag equipment that is unserviceable and report findings to the PMO.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Reading, writing, speaking, and understanding the English language.
3. Working with little or no supervision and accomplishing assignments.
4. Must be able to pass specific project background requirements.