Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training & Instructional Design Intern
at Tanger Outlets
2020 Training & Instructional Design Intern
Are you a driven college student seeking hands-on training experience in a corporate environment? Are you creative, have strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with a variety of computer software?
As an intern, you will create, modify, and implement various training programs that support the overall strategy of the organization. You will work closely with the Director of Training & Instructional Design with a goal to improve employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work and achieve measurable results.
What will you do?
- Create engaging learning and compelling course content (including but not limited to audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Modify course content with updated processes and materials
- Monitor routine and standardized training programs, assess results, and implement enhancements as needed
- Maintain records of training activities and monitor effectiveness of programs
- Prepare and audit reports to ensure all required training is completed
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Tanger interns are required to participate in a panel for the Executive Leadership Team at the end of the internship.
What will you bring?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff in-person and via telephone
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn new software programs and systems
Are you qualified for this position?
- Enrollment in an accredited college/university is strongly preferred.
- Training, instructional design, or other related course completion strongly preferred.
- Prior internship experience is helpful.
Partner with Tanger Outlets and be a part of our progressive and unique team!
The internship is available during the months of May through August.
Tanger Outlets may provide relocation or housing assistance to interns who live outside of a 10 - 15 mile radius of the corporate office.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
EOE. Drug-free workplace. Excellent benefits. Competitive compensation based on experience. A background check will be conducted for this position.