Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tier I - PC Tech Support Specialist
at Tanger Outlets
What does a Tier I PC Technical Support Specialist look like at Tanger?
This position is responsible to provide hardware and software application support to end-users as first point of contact on-site or via telephone.
What are the key job duties for this position?
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully assist end users with technical questions or problems
- Document support requests in call tracking software with thorough details of problem and steps taken to resolve
- Identify issues which must be resolved by the Network or Development Team and refer issues accordingly, providing detailed description of problem
- Refer tickets not resolved with basic troubleshooting to Tier II Support Techs, Help Desk Director or Network Team, providing detailed description of problem and troubleshooting steps already taken
- Prepare new PCs with base image, installing and configuring any specialty software required, and setting up or shipping as needed
- Prepare PCs for return to lessor, loading base image and packaging for shipment
- Research solutions to recurring software problems and make appropriate changes; document findings in call tracking software
- Perform hardware and/or software maintenance as needed
- Install new hardware and software as needed
- Participate in Help Desk meetings to discuss open issues and keep team informed of ongoing work
- Prepare checklists and processes for Help Desk and keep updated as changes to system occur
- Request quotes for IT related purchases
Are you qualified for this position?
- Require a minimum two-year technical degree at an accredited technical school/college
- Prefer 2 years of on the job relative experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff in person and via telephone
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Local Area Networking and Active Directory
- Familiarity with MacOS a plus, iOS and Android devices
- Proficiency in the following programs: Microsoft, Office 365, Kace, Adaxes, Bomgar, etc.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Partner with Tanger Outlets and be a part of our extraordinary team!
Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT), is a publicly-traded REIT headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina that presently operates and owns, or has an ownership interest in, a portfolio of 39 upscale outlet shopping centers. Tanger's operating properties are located in 20 states coast to coast and in Canada, totaling approximately 14.3 million square feet, leased to over 2,800 stores which are operated by more than 500 different brand name companies. The Company has more than 38 years of experience in the outlet industry. Tanger Outlet Centers continue to attract more than 181 million visitors annually. Tanger provides our shoppers the latest and most popular brands, at the best price anywhere. Tanger is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
EOE. Drug-free workplace. Excellent benefits. Competitive compensation based on experience. A background check will be conducted for this position.