Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Working at Spare Time is different than working anywhere else. Why? Because we're serious about having fun! The work is fast paced and the atmosphere is awesome. All of our locations are slightly different, but we're all united in fulfilling our mission - To Create Memorable Experiences, Every Guest, Every Visit. Our Front Desk Staff work as a team and provide a key part to the overall Spare Time customer experience with great service & great food. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark!”
Position Summary: The front desk is really "command central" for the entire entertainment facility, and there's never a dull moment. In this position, you are the main Ambassador of Fun. Greet the quests, direct them to whatever fun they're seeking, answer questions over the phone, check out guests at the end of their experience, and do whatever you can to make the experience memorable for every guest, every visit.
- Greet guests, determine needs, assign open lanes and provide start up instructions as necessary.
- Answer guest inquiries over the phone and in person; provide information related to procedures, hours of operation and a wide range of topics.
- Perform opening/closing responsibilities at start of shift and end of shift;
- Balance receipts, count cash and complete daily shift paperwork.
- Operate control desk terminal; turn on lanes, review record of charges, take payments, return change, provide scores and/or pro-shop slip receipts as requested or required.
- Maintain front desk/entry area - wash windows, vacuum carpets as needed.
- Perform other various duties that support the operation as assigned.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star!
- Great personality required!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6+ months previous entertainment center, hospitality, or retail experience
- Good basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and get along with a wide range of guests and co-workers.
- Ability to resolve problems challenging guest issues.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work scheduled hours reliably and consistently.
- Ability to safely bend, reach and properly lift cartons/objects up to 50 pounds.
- Understand the opportunity to greet and serve customers in a fun way.
- Happy to adhere to our high customer service standards.
- Take pride in the front of the house.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.Top of Form
front desk clerk, customer service, greeter, cashier