Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Working at Spare Time is different than working anywhere else. Why? Because we're serious about having fun! The work is fast paced and the atmosphere is awesome. All of our locations are slightly different, but we're all united in fulfilling our mission - To Create Memorable Experiences, Every Guest, Every Visit. Our Serving Crew works as a team and provide a key part to the overall Spare Time customer experience with great service, great food & drinks.
"Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark!”
Position Summary: Our Clean Squad teams are awesome! This is a great job for a student who is free on weekends, or for someone with a boring weekday job who wants to let their fun side loose on weekends! Spare Time is a fun place to work, and all of our employees need to make sure the fun keeps flowing!
- Dust all lanes and wipe down approaches before and between shifts.
- Police and clean bowlers’ area.
- Remove cracked and chipped balls from racks as needed.
- Remove debris from floor and carpets.
- Check restrooms for cleanliness, place tissue and soap where needed. Clean restrooms as needed.
- Maintain settee area: Replace house balls, pick up shoes, clean tables, lazy susans & automatic scorers (where applicable).
- Help stock bar and snack bar with supplies when necessary.
- Change beverage containers and return glassware to bar.
- Load and clean soft drink vending machines. Return empty bottles to racks as required.
- Check parking lot/outside of building for cleanliness. Clean as needed.
- Set up for meetings/birthday parties.
- Remove garbage from buildings and replace plastic garbage can liners as needed.
- Complete special assignments.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star!
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- High School diploma preferred, but not required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Must be able to safely bend, reach and properly lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Love machines and enjoy fixing things
- Love to keep busy!
- Realize the importance of following directions.
- Understand the importance of keeping our facility looking great!
- Work well on a team.
- Can keep the work area organized!
Must be friendly and helpful! This is a great entry level job!
entry level, cleaning, weekends, janitor, custodian