Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Birthday Party Host/Hostess
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Working at Spare Time is different than working anywhere else. Why? Because we're serious about having fun! The work is fast paced and the atmosphere is awesome. All of our locations are slightly different, but we're all united in fulfilling our mission - To Create Memorable Experiences, Every Guest, Every Visit. Our Party Patrol members work as a team and provide a key part to the overall Spare Time customer experience with great service, great food & drinks. "Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark!”
Position Summary: Hands on responsibility for the success of children's birthday parties from beginning to end - It's your job to keep the fun flowing!
- You will greet the guests, ensure food is delivered, light cake and encourage singing, & clean up.
- Prepare party area & table with tablecloth, utensils, cups, napkins, balloons, nametags, etc.
- Oversee the party bowling experience, secure shoes, teach safety on the lanes and collect shoes back.
- Coordinate the timing of any other party activities such as laser tag or Game Zone.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star!
- Organizational skills required.
- Ability to instruct and manage groups of children.
- Basic knowledge of bowling may be helpful.
- Ability to safely bend, reach and properly lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Great weekend job for a high school student.