Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Imaging Service Engineer (Relocation offered)
- System ID
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Relocation Type
- Yes - According to Grade
- Employment Status
Sodexo’s growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Imaging Service Engineer I to support Healthcare technology services at Moses Cone Health in Greensboro, NC.
The main role of the position will be to ensure all related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner.
The ISE for this role will possess:
- Competency troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Skill set of advanced modality such as medical imaging, or radiation/oncology.
- Medical equipment knowledge with the following is desired for this role: Carestream, GE Portables, GE Discovery XR RAD Rooms, GE CT, Cath Lab, Cat Scan, Nuc. Med. Draegar ultrasound.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
- Manufacturer certifications are a plus.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise ensuring safe effective medical equipment for patients, staff and visitors
Inspect, repair, maintain, and calibrate basic diagnostic imaging equipment, devices, system, and instruments. Interact on a routine basis with other clinical health providers in the identification of technology-based problems.
-Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
-Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
-Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
-Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
-Preparing required documentation and reports
-Ensures regulatory compliance
-Demonstrates a safety mindset
-Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Reuqirement - Associates Degree in electronics, biomedical engineering, or other technical discipline contributing to proficiency of maintenance and repair of imaging equipment within a healthcare environment
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience within a healthcare setting with direct responsibility for the maintenance and repair of clinical devices and/or 1 year of imaging equipment repair and maintenance within a healthcare environment and/or entry level of formalized training and/or equivalent military training
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.