Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager - (BDM)
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Professional/Management - Marketing
- Street Address
- 5314-C W Friendly Ave
- NovaCare Rehabilitation
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
We are seeking a goal driven, high energy Healthcare Sales Professional with current existing Physician and employer relationships. The Business Development Manager must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region. Must have at least 3 years of Medical Experience in Sales or Business Development.
This position is open to someone who lives in Charlotte/Triad area. We are looking for the right person and are flexible on location!
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1650 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for identifying and developing referral opportunities with new business customers.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers.
- Must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience with Physical and occupational therapy is preferred.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills a MUST.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Internet functions and applications.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in Medical Sales or Business Development.