Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleWarehouse Manager
Location4160 Mendenhall Oaks Pwky Ste 101, High Point, North Carolina 27265
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
This position develops and maintains a high performance warehouse team which contributes and works effectively with the division and/or market management team.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the warehouse location.
- Hires, develops, trains, and engages a professional team of associates.
- Trains associates on a variety of position-related processes, procedures, and tasks.
- Partners with regional leadership on implementing and maintaining warehouse support in sales plans.
- Oversees fleet, inventory, quality and material handling for the facility.
- Develops reporting on key performance goals including cost tracking.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience in warehouse environment
- 3+ years' of leadership experience required
- Ability to influence and communicate vision to team of associates
- Ability to engage team to create a quality focused and safe work environment
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.