Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleDistrict Manager
Location4160 Mendenhall Oaks Pwky Ste 101, High Point, North Carolina 27265
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
The District Manager is a key leadership position that drives long term strategy through leading and developing a team of highly engaged leaders to meet profit and sales goals. The District Manager will report to the Regional Vice President and will oversee all field sales and operational activity within their established district.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Develops and communicates the overall vision of the market including short and long range sales and operations plans to grow market share and increase brand awareness to ensure Safelite® is well engrained in the market
- Monitors monthly performance against sales and operations plans and makes appropriate adjustments to ensure the plans are met
- Keeps current on what the competition is doing and makes appropriate recommendations (pricing, services, product offerings) to ensure we are in line with or ahead of the competition
- Ensures the market leadership team completes the annual Talent Review Process for their direct reports ensuring the market team is made up of top performing associates and ensuring non performing associates are appropriately managed
- Assists in the formulation of pricing policies to ensure profitability of market operations
- Works with field sales to identify and develop new business relationships
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field, or comparable years of experience
- 6-10 years of management level experience in an operations and sales environment
- Ability to lead, coach and achieve results through others
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and operations techniques/expertise
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Auto aftermarket experience helpful, not required
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.