Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Mechanic / Supervisor $3000 Sign-on Bonus M-F
- Requisition ID
- Technicians/Service Employees
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
$3000.00 Sign-on Bonus
Monday - Friday / Weekly Pay
Top Pay with Benefits
Call or text Richard at 205-368-7799 for more information!
We are currently hiring a Shift Leader in Greensboro, NC!
This is a Shift Leader position assisting the Service Manager. The TIC will be responsible for scheduling, planning & assigning work to the Technicians and Service employees under their direction while ensuring quality of work produced and compliance with all Safety and EPA rules and regulations.
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?
Text "Greensboro" to 205.368.7799
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out Ryder!
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture.
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you’ve been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome opportunities.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read codes and instructions on the computer
- Must have computer experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, internet and other related
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Maintenance computerized programs in order to create reports or communicate with customers, vendors and company representatives
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and the ability to meet Ryder's driving qualifications
- Must meet at minimum Tech II up to Tech IV qualifications plus a minimum of 6 months supervisory or training experience
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and on-call rotations for roadside assistance
- Must be proficient in SMO, SBT, payroll system, warranty recovery and employee handbook
- Must have a thorough understanding of Unit utilization procedures
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months in their current position and possess a record of good performance, attendance, safety and teamwork
- Responsible for assisting and training Technicians as needed, providing customer service to the daily customers, and giving feedback to the Service Manager on the performance of employees for appraisal or disciplinary purposes
- In addition, the Technician in Charge may also oversee parts distribution & inventory, shop reporting, warranty recovery, unit tracking, payroll administration and other duties assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.