Precision Walls, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Drywall Foreman
at Precision Walls, Inc
Commercial Drywall Foreman
FOREMAN WANTED! Make a difference and promote the progress of construction!
- We seek supervisors of workforce that can preplan, organize, track and audit day to day field operations of workers and hours in commercial drywall systems on-site. Precision Walls classifies each according to their experience.
- Enthusiastic about technology, eager to learn, and up for the challenge.
- Dedicated to safety, quality, schedule & customer service.
- Must have seven (7) years of commercial drywall experience
- Finished work shows a high level of craftsmanship
- Constantly promoting a positive attitude and proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with General Contractors / customers.
- Ability to be on one or multiple projects and holds themselves to a high standard of excellence
- Reports directly to Precision Wall’s General Superintendent or Superintendents.
- Ability to communicate an organized plan of execution for work force to follow.
- Ability to layout, advanced blueprint reading, work with workforce as a coach, track worker’s hours with matching cost codes. Balance the budget verses actual labor costs
- Manage workforce by evaluating, placement, monitoring and controlling performance strategically.
- Scheduling and coordinating workforce, then evaluate and implement changes as required.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following procedures and company standards.
- Works safely and takes action to correct to prevent hazards.
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and focus
- Helps grow future leaders and recruits and hires new employees
- Dependable and reliable, and accepts responsibility
- Understand drywall and ceiling industry’s materials and methods, and willing to learn
- Excellent organizational skills –sequences & order
- Quality control and material management skills
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Documentation skills: Daily reports, time cards, Extra Work Orders, RFI’s
- Punctuality and attendance
- Reliable transportation and must use their own vehicle
- Computer and technology savvy (Tablets, mobile phones)
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance, FSA, Life Insurance
- Retirement plan 401K
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- We offer training, a mentoring program, and a career ladder to help employees grow both individually and professionally.
Precision Walls is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer of women/minorities/disabilities/veterans. We are an e-Verify employer and all candidates must pass a drug test.