Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spotter in High Point, NC at NFI Industries
at NFI Industries
The Spotter drives, transports and spots trailers at appropriate loading docks, and or/staging areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attach drive unit to trailers to move to and from dock doors for loading and unloading.
- Inspects truck for defects, before and after trips and submits reports indicating truck condition.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks.
Other duties as assigned:
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.','title':'Spotter