Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Coordinator in High Point, NC at NFI Industries
at NFI Industries
The Office Coordinator performs a variety of difficult, responsible and specialized administrative and office support functions; creates and maintains specialized reports, records and files required in connection with department work processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrates Payroll: reporting, balances, P&L & exception reports.
- Gathers and maintains all data and records relative to HR: personnel files, attendance, vacations, new hire packets and PAF’s.
- Process of Accounts payable: receives all P.O’s & requisitions electronically and all vendor(s) aging.
- Answers and routes all telephone calls in a polite manner, taking messages and routing to proper individual in a timely manner.
- Filing, photocopying, receiving incoming and sending outgoing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2- 5 years office experience
- Proficient computer knowledge including all MS Office applications
- Intermediate typing skills
- 10-key by touch
- Shipping software systems including UPS and Federal Express
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bi lingual a plus
- Excellent time management, multitask, reporting and customer service skills.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.