Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Chain Associate
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today’s dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation’s most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Supply Chain Associate
(US Citizenship Required*)
- Provide administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities.
- Work on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Assist in expediting orders.
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates.
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items.
- Prepare standard requests for quotation.
- Assignment may require support of pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutes, delivery date revisions and invoice discrepancies.
- Assist with the proposal development activities in the entry of quotes into the proposal system.
- Support the procurement administration in resolving Purchase Order (PO) issues, PO cancellations, freight, tax, price variances and invoice entry errors.
- Interface with suppliers, program personnel and the procurement department to assist with workload.
- Execute workload in a timely a manner.
- Expedite late orders in support of the buyers.
- Review weekly metrics and open order reports and collaborate with buyers on priority of activities.
- Obtain shipping documentation from suppliers to validate receipt of material and ensures program requirements are met.
- Seek direction and follow established procedures on routine work.
- Requires instructions on new assignments.
- Requires incrementally less oversight and direction on repeat low value, risk and complexity assignments.
- Clear understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a varied range of tasks.
- May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company.
- Clear understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions.
- Ability to communicate issues and seek direction.
- Good time management skills.
- Clear understanding of procurement systems, Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good Problem solving skills.
*US Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required combined with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!