Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lease Administrator II
at MBA Csi
Job Title: Lease Administrator II
Location: Greensboro, NC
Number of Positions: 3
MBA Consulting Services, Inc. (MBA CSi), is a staff augmentation firm specializing in providing the staffing of technical services to the US Postal Service. Established in 1999 as an executive search firm supporting Fortune 500 corporate clients, MBA CSi has expanded its service offerings to federal agencies and major federal contractors.
Supports facility acquisition, design, construction, and management activities, including the preparation and review of technical documentation, procurement and contracting operations relating to design and construction activities, and execution of real estate acquisition and leasing documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepares leases/subleases and other related documents. Maintains and updates the lease activities in a database. Maintains relationship with the landlords and occupants. Must be familiar with a variety of the lease administration concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on related experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Some specific duties follow:
- Reviews lease drafts, options, bids, and analyses to verify accuracy and completeness and to ensure obligations are specified and conform to Postal Service policies.
- Prepares formal leases and coordinates execution by appropriate parties.
- Prepares documents obligating payment for lease.
- Reviews, evaluates, and makes recommendations on request for rental rate increases on Postal leased properties.
- Monitors lease extension option dates and prepares acceptance notifications.
- Provides information and assistance related to facility acquisition and facility management documentation requirements.
- Monitors property tax escalation clauses on leased properties; determines appropriate adjustments and executes documentation to affect adjustment.
- Assists in the preparation of site acquisition and construction bidding documentation.
- Prepares data for input to Facilities Management System (FMS).
- Interacts with contractors, lessors, and government agencies involved in acquisition, leasing, design, and construction of facilities.
- The position requires a bachelor's degree in a related area of specialty (Related experience may be substituted for education with one year of experience equal to one year of education).
- This position requires 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
“MBA CSi is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”
EOE – Minority/ Female/ Veteran/ Disabled