Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst – Financial Reporting & Corporate Accounting
The Financial Analyst – Financial Reporting & Corporate Accounting will assist the Manager – Global Reporting/Consolidations and Finance Director:
(1) serving as back-up for financial reporting and supporting forecasting and budgeting processes and
(2) supporting Corporate Accounting including Intercompany Accounting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to Manager Financial Reporting with the following:
- Assist in consolidating monthly internal financial reporting (including Sales Flash, Monthly Financials, Business P&Ls, Global President Meeting package (“GPM”), Board Package)
- Support Forecasting & Budgeting process
- Assist in creating ad-hoc reports for Management
- Identify opportunities for improving processes and developing best practices
- Support Director Finance with Corporate Accounting including Intercompany Accounting and other duties as assigned.
- Work on projects as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Associates degree in Accounting or Finance required, BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 3 to 5 years practical accounting experience.
- Strong computer/Tech savvy
- Advance Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Conditional Formatting)
- Accuracy of work is critical
- Organized, professional and detail-oriented
- BPC/SAP/Hyperion-Essbase experience, a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Familiarity with month-end close process.
- Working knowledge of GAAP / accrual accounting.
- Team player
- Ability to travel
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer