Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for various accounting functions for assigned GBG division(s) and Corporate Accounting including month-end closing, account reconciliations, budgets/forecasts, internal and external financial reporting, financial analysis and special projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for GBG Divisional and Corporate Accounting support including the following:
- Month-end closing (Journal entries and adjustments, reconciliations, variance analysis, financial statement review and presentation).
- Prepare month-end divisional reporting packages.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations & reserve analysis.
- Fixed Assets
- Assist with monthly and annual budgets/forecasts with relevant business teams.
- Support interim and year-end audits.
- Support for Corporate Accounting and Intercompany
- Provide support to Director, Finance
- Act as central point of contact for Greensboro Finance with embedded NYC/Colorado finance team.
Work on projects, as required.
Assist in transition / migration of new acquisitions onto SAP, as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years accounting experience with undergraduate accounting degree.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Public accounting &/or industry experience a plus.
- SAP and BPC experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of GAAP / accrual accounting.
- Accuracy of work is critical.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer and Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral).
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Global Brands Group 2019