Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Specialist, Accounts Payable is responsible for the day to day accounting activities for the accounts payable.
- Performs day-to-day accounting activities in support of accounts payable.
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Review purchase order invoices for payment.
- Perform all steps to pay invoices and maintain appropriate files.
- Request refunds on credit balances, and reconcile discrepancies on incoming invoices.
- Process weekly payment runs.
- Assist in closing the monthly accounts payable cycle.
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining accuracy in the financial application system.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our vendors and corporate personnel.
- Interface and support company sales and service personnel / field office personnel.
- Interface with vendors as required to support and obtain accurate information for the processing of accounts payable invoices, review vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies when needed.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and other administrative assignments as designated by Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/economics preferred.
- 2-4 Years of experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in the following programs: Excel, Word, Outlook
- SAP Experience, a plus
- Document Management System knowledge, a plus
- P2P System knowledge, a plus
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Adaptable to working in fast paced, change environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to handle multiple legal entities and related inter-company transactions
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- International Accounts Payable, a plus
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer