Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
For over 25 years, we have specialized in developing and managing full service rental senior living communities that provide an enriched lifestyle. In 1996, we created our guiding principles, values and beliefs, which are based on the concepts of integrity, dignity and compassion. These principles balance the interests of our residents, associates and business partners. To this day, they form the basis for how we operate as a company.
Serves food and beverages to residents and guests in a timely, professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the culinary service director and/or executive director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Set tables in accordance to Kisco Senior Living standards.
- Serve residents and guest’s beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of Dining programs.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to Director of Dining Services for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or employees.
On the job the associate will work predominately in an environmentally controlled community living facility with the majority of time being spent in the dining room and kitchen areas near stoves, ovens, food prep stations, sinks, and refrigeration units. Due to the nature of the job, the associate may be exposed to working conditions typically found in a kitchen such as moderate changes in temperature to include brief exposure to freezing temperatures and heating units. Occasionally, the associate may tour and/or work in parts of the community that will require walking moderate distances and climbing stairs. Some exposure to noise may exist such as: dish washing machines, kitchen tools, cooling fans, and telephones, copy/fax machines, piped in music and televisions.
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer