Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Resident Assistant/CNA is responsible for meeting residents’ needs by helping with activities of daily living and encouraging independence and activity.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Resident Assistant/CNA on a daily basis:
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Monitor residents’ well-being in a general way
- Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred.
- Nursing assistant course recommended.
- Must meet State training requirements and/or certifications.
- First Aid certification, Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) is desirable.