Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle.
If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Resident Assistant works at the direction of the Supervisor-In-Charge according to scheduled duties. Meets residents’ needs by helping with activities of daily living.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Resident Assistant on a daily basis:
- Participates in planned in-service and staffing sessions
- Supervision of or assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, meals and ambulation
- Assistance with personal laundry
- Encouragement and reminders to attend daily activities
- Companionship, a listening ear
What we offer our Associates:
Full – Time Associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance & Short-term disability insurance
- Free meals
- Competitive wages
- Wellness Program
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Passion for seniors
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred. Nursing assistant course recommended. Basic first aid. Must meet State training requirements and/or certifications.
- Nursing assistant course recommended. Basic first aid.
- Must meet State training requirements and/or certifications.
(Job requirements and duties are available in the full job description)