Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Heritage Greens has independent living, assisted living and memory care, offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Nurse is responsible for administering quality nursing services to residents as directed by the resident’s individual service plans. Performs this care in accordance with the physician’s orders and the Service Plan under the direction and supervision of the Assisted Living Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and two-way communication with residents and families
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Monitor residents’ well-being in a general way
- Report any changes in the condition of a resident to supervisor immediately
- Assist residents with simple requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
- Effectively supervisor departmental operations on a day-to-day basis under the guidance of the department director or Executive Director
- Assesses residents to identify the physical, psychosocial and environmental needs of patients
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in communicating, identifying, reporting and documenting problems, adverse reactions or possible complications related to resident care
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures and responds appropriately as well as reports life threatening situations with appropriate response
- Follows all environmental and safety guidelines/standards per KSL policy and procedure
- Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the resident
- Documents evaluation of nursing interventions including resident response
- Assesses resident and staff knowledge base of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration and assist with care plans
- Provides resident care activities under the direction of the Director of Nursing using current nursing standards
- Assists with Medication Management Program
- Participates in the Assisted Living performance improvement process
- Present required new hire training and ongoing skills training for associates and maintain appropriate documentation
Responsible for the general supervision of associates in Assisted Living. Through the use of independent judgment, responsibilities include having the authority, under the guidance of the Assisted Living Director, to train, assign, reward, or counsel associates.
- Action Oriented – Enjoying working hard and having energy for the job; seize opportunities
- Caring – Interested in the lives of others; available to listen and ask about the concerns and needs of others
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; act with the customer in mind
- Functional/Technical Skills – Having the skills and abilities to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Informing – Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and feel good about being a member of the team
- Integrity and Trust – Seen as a direct, truthful individual; keep confidences; admit mistakes
- Managing and Measuring Work – Clearly assigns responsibility and monitors process, progress, and results
- Motivating Others – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best
- Organizing – Uses resources effectively and efficiently (people, funding, material, support)
- Problem Solving – Uses logic and creativity to solve difficult problems and find effective solutions
Graduate of an accredited LPN program. Should have a minimum of one-year experience as a nurse in a senior care setting. Assisted living and/or dementia experience preferred. Experienced working with Microsoft Office and with Assisted Living software programs. Current active, unencumbered nursing license in the state of practice.