Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practial Nurse (LPN)
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Responsible for the daily direction and execution of resident assessments, care and clinical services. Supports the selection, training, coaching and directing of Living Well at Home (LWH) staff and monitoring appropriate staffing and productivity levels. Supervises high performance people to ensure the provision of quality client care. These activities will be provided to the Raleigh area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates client referrals from family, physicians and other referral sources.
- Meets with and evaluates future clients for desired care and services.
- Conducts required assessments, supervisory visits and care assignments.
- Supervises, provides direction and leadership to designated RHC personnel ensuring that clinical policies, procedures and appropriate standards of care are adhered to by all healthcare staff.
- Participates in and assists with the orientation of clinical and non-professional care staff on client services to include lab reports, updated client reports and interdisciplinary communication.
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Maintains continuing education units for licensure renewal and applicable to State Regulations.
- Participates in the business development activities of LWH.
- Attends all required in-service programs to maintain comprehensive Home Care knowledge base.
- Complies at all times with LWH’s standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required
- Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively.
- Proficient in computer use (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Responsible for the direct supervision of LWH associates. Through the use of independent judgment, responsibilities include having the authority, under the guidance of the Director of Clinical Services, to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, assign, reward, or counsel associates.
Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, BS in human services, psychology, nursing, or related field and two years’ experience. Experience in working with seniors is important.
Licensed as RN, LPN, CPR and First Aid Certified, and Universal Precautions trained. Experienced working with Microsoft Office and other software programs. Reliable transportation required with proof of valid automobile insurance and driver’s license and visual acuity and sufficient dexterity to operate a motor vehicle.