Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
We are a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
Our Cooks provide the highest level of customer service to our residents and fellow associates.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Cooks on a daily basis:
- Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Assist residents with requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Maintain kitchen and food preparation in a clean and sanitary manner
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates (30 hours per week for at least 90 days):
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Fitness centers in many communities
- Referral bonuses
* Benefits may vary depending on position and location
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of proper food handling techniques
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate preferred
- High school graduate preferred. One to three years of cooking experience.
- Must have Food Handlers’ certification as required