Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chief Digital Officer
at Kayser-Roth Corporation
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 421
Categories: Police/Fire/Emergency Personnel
The Chief Digital Officer will help drive growth by converting traditional businesses to digital ones. She/he will be responsible to:
- Oversee all the B2C and B2B digital commerce.
- Identify revenue potential from digitization opportunities and driving the initiative.
- Identify potential digitization opportunities and pain points.
- Enhance customer (consumer & retail) satisfaction through digitization initiatives.
- Enable employees with skills related to digitization.
- Provide timely direction to the cross functional team in order to react quickly to customer and business trends
- Develops business plan and annual budget for eCommerce function.
- Define and deliver branding and marketing strategies to shape the overall experience.
- Oversee eCommerce operations and performance measurement of the company web sites.
- Improve customer engagement, driving new revenues, or achieving new efficiencies.
- Report on the ROI outcomes of digital projects and investments linked to enterprise KPI’s, with a goal of demonstrating the positive impact from these initiatives.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Developing a digital strategy mission statement for end-to-end strategy, design, and implementation of the company’s digital roadmap.
- Connecting Digital investment to enterprise KPI’s in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Oversees and monitors external marketing. Identifies marketing venues for growth and strategic direction to capture leads.
- Change future division strategies in-season where needed and provide appropriate and timely direction to the cross functional team in order to react quickly to customer and business trends.
- Analyzes and assesses the effectiveness of all existing operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition.
- Acts as a liaison between departments and outside vendors for development and maintenance of the web sites.
Leadership and Accountability:
- Company B2C eCommerce sites sales growth and KPI improvements
- Business growth and efficiency with all PurePlayers.com serviced by the Company
- Business growth and service efficiency with all major B2C marketplaces
- Business growth and efficiency for Company major B2B eCommerce platform
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPI’s in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Supervises development efforts including content design and update.
- Identify and communicate opportunities and liabilities to the eCommerce team to provide a positive impact on sales and margins.
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem, tapping into competencies across the organization to apply digital technologies to the business.
- Develop a digital strategy for the company’s future and ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Collaborates with the Management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Must have 10+ years of progressive, leadership experience in roles in integrated marketing with a focus in eCommerce. Apparel experience a plus.
- Experience leading teams, demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver on various projects, perform well under pressure, and excel in providing reliable and clear communications.
- Thorough understanding of entire eCommerce processes from marketing including SEM, SEO, affiliate management, commercial social networks, email marketing, SMS, and mobile display ads.
- A detailed understanding in managing Internet Marketing to fulfillment
- Experience launching/managing online digital advertising.
- Proven ability to partner cross functionally, with an understanding of customer experience, data, growth marketing, and product.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 software is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in leading creative projects from ideation to delivery and launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MBA a plus