Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Investors Title Company
NC - Greensboro
# of openings:
Investors Title Insurance Company
The Title Coordinator is responsible for accurately searching for prior policies, identifying back title opportunities and processing an acceptable number of title insurance policies. This entry level position is a great opportunity for a detail oriented problem solver, that enjoys a fast paced environment and is interested in launching their career in the title industry.
Investors Title Insurance Company has built its business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. The Company has been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A” Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A. Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner with clients and other employees on the telephone, in writing, and in personal interactions.
- Strengthen customer relationships by acting as a knowledgeable resource.
- Understand EFLITE to communicate and guide the customer through its proper application.
- Locate, track and distribute prior policies as inquiries are received.
- Continually seek ways to improve market share by identifying and promoting back title letter opportunities.
- Provide premium quotes as inquiries are received.
- Distribute policy orders, revisions, endorsement requests and other inquires intended for an office manager or underwriter.
- Understand and comply with NC Operations operating procedures.
- Understand and comply with ITIC’s underwriting principles/guidelines and any changes thereto for all transactions.
- Accurately Underwrite and Key an acceptable number of policies and endorsements according to production and quality goals.
- Understand ITIC’s production software and ensure critical title information is entered accurately and timely.
- Review title opinion to determine status of title, risk analysis and underwriting requirements and exceptions.
- Obtain and maintain a title insurance license.
- Understand and recognize potential industry risks.
- Understand and comply with ITIC’s risk management tools, practices and policies.
- Provide and document information necessary for ITIC’s Risk Management team to review and identify potential loss.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent.
- Successfully pass title insurance licensing examination.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple actions at once
- Related experience in real estate preferred.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.