Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Search Production Coordinator
at Investors Title Company
NC - Greensboro
# of openings:
Search Production Coordinator
SearchConnect, a subsidiary of Investors Title Insurance Company, is seeking a Search Production Coordinator to manage the underwriting, annotation, data entry, invoicing and final quality review process for searches provided by third party providers to ensure a quality product delivered meeting expected turn times and service levels to clients of the Company.
Underwriting and Annotation
- Maintain underwriting knowledge to ensure accurate and consistent data entry for Title Reports and Search Data Schedules.
- Annotate search provided by third party resources with proper underwriting codes as workflow dictates.
- Direct all underwriting, legal and agent support questions to the appropriate State Counsel.
Production, Database and Systems
- Manage the production of the Title Report, Search Data Schedule and .txt file overlay production and other related operational matters to ensure the timely and accurate production and delivery of all orders.
- Manage production in a manner that meets all regulatory and compliance standards established by the Company, ensuring adherence to the required involvement and performance of core duties which are the responsibility of the client.
- Maintain current knowledge of SoftPro Select functionality and enhancements in order to support timely production and workflow.
- Identify potential improvements to functionality
- Identify opportunity to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of branch operations.
- Consistent use, following data standards and brand standard to ensure quality product and that reports are accurate and consistent.
- Consistent use of task management and work queue within SoftPro Select to ensure timely delivery of search product.
- Communicate in a professional and pleasant manner with third party providers, clients and other employees on the telephone and in personal interactions.
- Participate as needed in final quality review process to ensure the timely delivery of final product to clients.
- Communicate and follow up with Search and Client Support Coordinators for additional information needed, and documenting issues in order to measure overall performance of third party provider.
- Train staff in the quality review process to ensure back u.
- Strive to achieve income goals established by the Company by implementing and adhering to standard quality review procedures which will mitigate risk.
- Five years plus experience abstracting and/or underwriting and issuing title insurance policies
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Strong organizational, and process management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of closing software and prior experience with SoftPro preferred
- Completion of four-year college degree or equivalent training and experience.
Investors Title Insurance Company was established in 1972 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The company has built its business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. Investors Title offers the challenge, opportunity, and satisfaction of working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We have been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A” Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A.
Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic culture, exceptional training and development, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.