Investors Title Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Transactions Coordinator
at Investors Title Company
NC - Greensboro
# of openings:
COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS COORDINATOR
Investors Title Insurance Company
Location: Triad, Triangle or Charlotte
Publicly traded underwriter, Investors Title Insurance Company is seeking an experienced commercial underwriter with exemplary customer service, communication and organizational skills to coordinate and underwrite of commercial transactions, act as a resource for commercial questions, and assist Company efforts to grow commercial business.
- Underwrite and service Commercial Accounts
- Assist Commercial Services Manager with Marketing to Commercial Account customers
- Underwriting Support, Assisting other underwriters with the issuance of commercial policies and seek assistance from Commercial Services Manager or other staff attorney when needed.
- Become licensed as an underwriter in numerous states to facilitate multi-state transactions.
- Assist in training new commercial underwriters as necessary.
- Follow-up on pending commitments/policies on a weekly basis and provide status report to Commercial Services Manager.
- Maintain knowledge base as to underwriting guidelines and policies for each underwriter and utilize this information when underwriting commercial policies or assisting other offices with the underwriting of commercial policies.
- Observe procedures in Reinsurance Department, Escrows, ITEC and residential national accounts to gain an understanding of their role in commercial business and thereafter coordinate with these departments’ services to be provided in connection with a commercial transaction.
- Work closely with other Commercial Underwriters to develop consistency when producing commercial policies.
- Observe and undergo training to provide backup support to Reinsurance Department, Escrows, ITEC and residential national accounts and their procedures to gain an understanding of their role in commercial business.
- Assist efforts to expand client base and increase overall profitability of Commercial Services Division.
- Gain knowledge of all aspects of commercial real estate and title insurance through continuing education.
- Up to 3 years commercial underwriting experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Independent worker
- Excellent computer skills
- Well versed in commercial real estate
- Professionalism and exemplary customer services
- Real estate paralegal certificate preferred
Investors Title Insurance Company was established in 1972 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The company has built its business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with partners and customers. Recognized as an industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners.
Investors Title offers the challenge, opportunity, and satisfaction of working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We have been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A” Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A.
Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic culture, exceptional training and development, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.