Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Relationship Manager - Greensboro
at Iberia Bank Corporation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage independently a significant client portfolio for the bank
2. Expand existing client relationships which generate incremental revenue for the bank
3. Develop new client relationships which generate acceptable returns for the bank
4. Independently able to analyze the credit strengths and weaknesses of prospective borrowers and make loan decision recommendations
5. Independently make recommendation on loan pricing which are competitive with the marketplace and achieves an acceptable return for the bank
6. Independently able to structure complex loans (term, covenants, collateral, guarantees, etc.) which appropriately protects the bank
7. Independently able to recognize complex client needs and matching the bank's capabilities to meet these needs
8. Negotiate independently with clients on complex loan structure, pricing, and other product/services
9. Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank's lending policies and regulatory requirements
10. Provide mentoring and training to other bank associates
The position may have supervisory responsibilities for an Administrative Assistant. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting with interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree preferred with 7 years of previous banking experience in, preferably in the Commercial segment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers or other authorities
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
The following computer skills are required to perform the essential duties of this job:
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other support systems.