Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Control Lead, Military Programs
at HAECO Americas
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
The Production Control Lead is responsible for aircraft documentation and aircraft records, creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing costs, and delivering a quality product on time. The Production Control Lead supervises all daily functions of the Production Control Department, helps develop/manage the budget, and is responsible for employee compliance with company policies.
- Ensure weekly detailed audits are being complied with on all programs for paperwork status, location and accuracy.
- Ensure all operations, which require routings, are being completed promptly and properly.
- Advise the Inspection Manager and/or Chief Inspector of any problems requiring assistance.
- Ensure established procedural adherence for the control of aircraft documents.
- Manage operations in the most effective manner, eliminating waste and improving productivity.
- Ensure time and attendance records are maintained with the utmost integrity. Any suspected violation is to be reported immediately, in writing, to the Inspection Manager.
- Schedule and assign Production Controllers to each project for optimum coverage on the shift assigned.
- Assure all items, with the tally, are routed to Aircraft Records as soon as possible after closure.
- Ensure all aircraft documents are processed in an accurate and timely manner in support of aircraft delivery schedules.
- Rotate to the most critical program, ensuring support for the deliver schedule.
- Perform the duties of a Production Controller when required.
- Perform the duties of an Aircraft Records Specialist when required
- Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and customer policies, work rules, and regulations [ex: Repair Station Quality Manual (RSQM), Airworthiness Agreements, etc.]
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to ensure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Special Services Environmental, Health & Safety Manual [ex: Confines Space, lock-out/tag-out (LOTO), etc.]
- Must have at least three (3) years of large commercial aircraft related experience and one (1) year of supervisory management experience.
- Comprehensive aircraft operational and planning knowledge.
- Familiar with aircraft-required documentation.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with computers including HAECO Special Services supported software.
- Must be organized and a self-starter. Able to work with minimal supervision.