Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at HAECO Americas
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Sales & Marketing
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Marketing team, working in close collaboration with the Human Resources and Sales teams. This creative position will perform web design duties, advertisement and content creation (print and digital), for employee recruitment, product brochures and promotional materials. Secondary responsibilities will include tradeshow and event planning and support, along with communication initiatives to promote the brand externally and internally. This role will include duties such as maintaining and developing content for social media, press releases, and internal newsletters. This person will also maintain and expand the local usage of the company Customer Resource Management (CRM) system. The role will occasionally be called upon to perform market research and competitive benchmarking. In support of these functions, the candidate must be capable of planning and budgeting in order to track expenses and progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience in a comparable position required
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and / or InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentations
- 3-5 years of experience in professional designer or planner capacity, preferably with marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Experience with Social Media and digital marketing to support a B2B communication strategy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and apply feedback from peers and internal clients.
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Word, Publisher and PowerPoint. Working ability in Excel (or demonstrated ability to learn similar software skillset)
- Strong research, analytic and project management skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and task prioritization abilities, with a good attention to detail.
- The candidate must be a motivated, self-starter and be able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision in a high functioning environment
- Must be able to use confidential and sensitive company data and ensure it is safeguarded to protect the integrity of the business
- Masters Degree
- Experience working in Aviation and / or manufacturing or maintenance industry