Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT)
at HAECO Americas
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
The AMT is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time in accordance with applicable HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO"), FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The AMT is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
- Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
- Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience on transport category aircraft or Military aircraft.
- Successful candidates must obtain an A&P certification prior to the completion of 24 months of employment to remain in this position.
- Completion of Military aviation maintenance instruction and/or training programs.