Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Greensboro-High Point Marriott Airport
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1384293
- Cleans hallways, lobbies, corridors, elevators, stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using brooms, mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Strip or remove dirty linen to laundry room.
- Responsibility assumed for careful use of supplies issued for performance of cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Proper uniform worn at all times.
- Acknowledgement and a pleasant greeting given to each and every guest.
- Proper organizational skills displayed when stocking metors and linen rooms.
- Team effort displayed in keeping the guest areas clean and neat.
- Timely (within 10 minutes) response to customers’ needs for housekeeping supplies.
- Associate will empower himself/herself to accept any customer problem brought to their attention as their problem and do everything in their power to get the problem resolved.
- Associate will assist fellow associates in maintaining the linen room and laundry room in a clean, neat and organized state.
- Associate must display a team attitude and assist co-workers when the need arises.
Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.