Greensboro Country Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Greensboro Country Club
- 02-Aug-2019 to 01-Dec-2019 (EST)
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Part Time
I. POSITION: Seasonal Bartender
II. DEPARTMENT: Bar
III. JOB SUMMARY:
The primary objective of this position is to offer drinks and excellent customer service to all dining room guests.
IV. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets all guest with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Serves alcoholic beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
- Set up bar for drink orders and keep bar organized and clean throughout shift.
- Properly receiving and storing all beverages in the bar.
- Controlling and monitoring all drinks served from the bar to be compliant with all NC beverage laws.
- Answers guest questions about beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
- Does side work during non-busy hours.
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards..
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Maintains full knowledge of beverage menus, and other pertinent information.
- Constantly increasing knowledge of beverages, and other products and services.
- Ensures that guest have a positive and memorable experience.
- Responsible of constant sanitation, organization, and proper beverage handling.
- Prepares work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dining Room Manager.
- Punches clock in full uniform, ready to work
- Conservative Country Club requiring natural hair colors, and natural length finger nails for work.
- V. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to use the point of sale terminal
- Ability to learn menu items and changes in menu items.
VI. MIINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Country club and/or restaurant bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift and bend for long periods of time.
- Ability to demonstrate beverage menu competency as outlined in the training program.
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
- Team player, hard worker, and honest
- Conservative Country Club requiring natural hair colors and natural length finger nails for work.
VII. REPORTS TO: Dining Room manager & Purchasing Director