Greensboro Country Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Greensboro Country Club
- 20-Sep-2019 to 19-Nov-2019 (EST)
- Greensboro, NC, USA
- Full Time
The primary objective of this position is to clean and maintain all carpeted and hard surfaces in the facility, performs preventative maintenance on special floor equipment. Specific job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Housekeeping Services Department.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance of all floors: tile, carpet, marble, and other flooring
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Use and maintain equipment properly.
- Operate and maintain all equipment correctly and safely
- Observe safety precautions at all times, uses safety signs "wet floor"
- Ability to work without normal supervision
- Reports safety hazards as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adhere to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.
- Report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Wear name tag while on duty.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices.
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Attend regular staff meetings and in-services.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of environmental services
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
- Ability to work independently, be attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
CLASSIFICATION: Full or Part time hourly
HOURS: Varying hours, some days, nights and weekends. Holidays will also be necessary.
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Manager