Gentiva Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Clinical Liaison LPN
at Gentiva Health Services
I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients expect from us. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
As a Home Health Clinical Liaison LPN, you will:
- Provide education about homecare, clinical outcomes and home care benefits to referral sources.
- Use superior clinical, customer service, and sales skills and knowledge to attract and maintain business relationships in the health care industry.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-services and other involvement in community organizations, trade shows and co-marketing with allied healthcare professionals.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with branch staff and field sales resources. Assist branch in timely processing of physician orders.
- Work collaboratively with Hospice Division counterparts as applicable, representing the Company’s comprehensive home health and hospice deliverables.
- Inform hospital personnel of case acceptance and document all demographic, clinical and payer information.
- Participate in Case Conferences as needed to ensure patient satisfaction and continuity of services delivered.
- Assist with the implementation and development of programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of compliance with all local, state and federal laws related to home health regulations, Medicare requirements, and care plan development techniques.
- Report to Market Manager, Area Director of Sales or Area Vice President of Sales and works collaboratively with other members of the sales team.
- Support the company’s strategic business building initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, or graduate of an accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current state license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR certification. Current driver’s license.
- Minimum five years experience as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse with two years experience in home health or acute care setting is required.
- Medicare home care knowledge and previous medical or home health sales experience preferred.
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, cardio nurse, cardio LPN, cardio LVN, cardiac nurse, cardiac LPN, cardiac LVN, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, home health nurse, homecare nurse, home care nurse, home health LPN, home health LVN, homecare LPN, homecare LVN, home care LPN, home care LVN, hospice nurse, hospice LPN, hospice LVN, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, LPN, LVN, L.P.N., L.V.N., license practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, license vocational nurse, licensed vocational nurse, homecare, home care, healthcare, “health care”, “home health”, hospice, oncology, “skilled nursing”, “assisted living”, “senior living”, “independent living”, “durable medical equipment”, “medical devices”, “medical device”, DME, SNF, ALF, ILF, ortho, pharma, pharmaceutical, rehab, “account executive”, “sales executive”, “sales rep”, “sales representative”, salesman, healthcare sales, healthcare sales rep, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, sales liaison, medical sales rep, sales rep, territory rep, account manager, account executive, director of admissions, community liaison, clinical liaison, Girling, Girling Home Health, Girling Hospice, AmHeart Hospice, Asian American Home Health, Asian American Hospice, Girling Healthcare, Harden Home Health, Harden Hospice, Healthfield, Iowa Hospice, Missouri Home Care of Rolla, Omega Hospice, The Home Option, Girling Community Care, Odyssey, Vista Care, VistaCare, Olsten Kimberley Quality Care ~MON~