Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Footlocker, Inc.
- Store Name
- Four Seasons Town Ctr - 07922
- Retail Sales
- Job Location(s)
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Are you a leader? Can you assist in leading a team that works to create efficiencies for the store including supporting the Operations Manager to provide a premium store experience consisting of employee management, stock, visual merchandising, asset protection, and training? In the absence of your Operations Manager, you would assume additional management duties. Come for the opportunity….Stay for the career
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Oversees the shipment of all requested merchandise to appropriate warehouse for RTV and store transfers in a timely fashion
- Retrieves merchandise and fulfills customer Locate orders.
- Reconciles store to store transfer documents, store shipment manifests, and all other receiving documents per company policy and nightly operations paperwork
- Follows all loss prevention policies to minimalize potential shrink
- Could perform task that execute visual merchandising standards, price adjustments, company directives, and compliance to include ongoing maintenance that impacts the customer experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of
- Confident and comfortable interacting with employees and providing direction
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekends, and holidays