Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Care Coordinator (LPN)
|Post Date||09 / 10 / 2019|
Enlivant is seeking a Resident Care Coordinator (LPN) at Richland Place in Greensboro, NC
Must have open availability
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. You will be responsible for assisting the Care Services Manager with maintaining the best clinical care for all residents in the community.
- Coordinates work assignments for resident care partners in the communities
- Administers medication to residents
- Assist the Resident Care Supervisor with creating employees schedules
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associates’ degree in nursing
- Licensed Practical nurse in the state of practice
- Minimum of one year experience in long term care, community based or assisted living
- CPR Certification
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.